PSS ID Number: Q179785
Article last modified on 10-01-1999
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Outlook 97
This article describes how to open and update another user's Microsoft Schedule+ 95 file with Microsoft Outlook 97.
An Outlook user can open and update a Schedule+ user's Calendar, To Do list, and Contacts. To do so, the following conditions must be true:
- Both the Outlook and Schedule+ users must use Microsoft Exchange Server as their mail server.
- The Outlook user must have installed the Schedule+ support files with Outlook.
- The Schedule+ user must assign the proper access permissions to the Outlook user.
How to Install the Schedule+ Support Files
1. Quit Outlook and any other programs that are running.
2. In Control Panel, double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. Click to select the Outlook 97 installation source, and then click Add/Remove.
4. Click Add/Remove.
5. Click Microsoft Outlook, and then click Change Option.
6. Click Schedule+ Support Files, and then click OK. Click Continue.
7. Restart Outlook.
How to Assign Access Permission in Schedule+
1. Open Schedule+ on the Schedule+ user's computer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Set Access Permissions.
3. To assign permission for all users, click to select Default. To assign permissions to specific users, click Add and select them in the list of users.
4. Click to select the desired permission level in the "User role" list.
NOTE: For more information on user roles, click the Help button.
5. Click OK.
How to Access the Schedule+ User's File in Outlook
1. In the Calendar view of Outlook, point to Open Special Folder on the File menu, and then click Exchange Server Folder.
2. Type the mailbox name of the Schedule+ user.
Click Name, select the appropriate mailbox name in the address list, and then click OK.
3. Click OK.
Version : WINDOWS:97
Platform : WINDOWS
Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1999.
back to top
<- back to 'Schedule+, Exchange Cient and Outlook - interoperability'